- One subscription to Bristol Riverside Theatre
- Seating: balcony section
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $67 for one preview subscription, valid for performances at 7:30 p.m. on select dates (up to $135 value)
- $75 for one weekday subscription, valid for performances at 7:30 p.m. on select dates (up to $151 value)
- $82 for one weekend subscription, valid for performances at 2 p.m. on select dates (up to $164 value)
- $82 for one weekend subscription, valid for performances at 8 p.m. on select dates (up to $164 value)
- Click here to see the complete season.
- To marvel at four actors taking on 150 characters, see the Tony-winning comedy The 39 Steps (September 30–October 26)
- To laugh and cry at a Pulitzer Prize-winning Neil Simon play about two young brothers coming of age in a not-so-typical household, see Lost in Yonkers (November 11–30)
- To hum along to Patsy Cline hits including “Crazy” and “Walking After Midnight,” see Always…Patsy Cline (January 27–February 22)
- To watch three families tunefully grapple with the contradictions of American life at the turn of the century, see Ragtime (March 17–April 12)
- To muse on Henrik Ibsen’s drama that pits the protagonist against the town he only wishes to save, see An Enemy of the People (May 12–31)
- Click here to view the complete season.
Bristol Riverside Theatre
Some might say that Bristol Riverside Theatre has a tendency to hog the spotlight in Bucks County: since its founding in 1986 it’s racked up more than 68 nominations for Barrymore Awards for Excellence in Theater. The theater produces more than 200 performances every year, including five mainstage productions and a summer musicale series. In addition to its mainstage productions, the Theatre serves as a cultural hub for the community, offering children’s theater, show-stopping musicals, and special events.