- for one three-play subscription to Bristol Riverside Theatre (up to value)
- Seating: balcony section
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Wednesday-night subscription, valid for performances on February 11, April 1, and May 27
- Thursday-night subscription, valid for performances on February 12, April 2, and May 28
- Friday-night subscription, valid for performances on February 13, April 3, and May 29
- Saturday-matinee subscription, valid for performances on February 14, April 4, and May 30
- Saturday-night subscription, valid for performances on February 14, April 4, and May 30
- Click here to see the complete season.
- To hum along to Patsy Cline hits including “Crazy” and “Walking After Midnight,” see Always…Patsy Cline (January 27–February 22)
- To watch three families tunefully grapple with the contradictions of American life at the turn of the century, see Ragtime (March 17–April 12)
- To muse on Henrik Ibsen’s drama that pits the protagonist against the town he only wishes to save, see An Enemy of the People (May 12–31)
Bristol Riverside Theatre
Some might say that Bristol Riverside Theatre has a tendency to hog the spotlight in Bucks County: since its founding in 1986 it’s racked up more than 81 nominations for Barrymore Awards for Excellence in Theater. In addition to its Mainstage productions, the theatre serves as a cultural hub for the community, with such programs as children's theatre, community concerts and exhibitions of local visual arts.