What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in sections 114–126 (up to $57.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- “Hey You” is what Pink Floyd fans hear when Brit Floyd recreates a full concert experience, complete with a five-piece female choir backing.
- “Coming Back to Life” is how you could describe Pink Floyd’s discography in the hands of this act. They roll through five decades of Floyd from 1965 to now, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn through the brand-new The Endless River.
- “Wish You Were Here” is what you’ll be texting your friends as Brit Floyd recreates hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, and Animals.
- “The Machine” is the phrase that will flash through your mind upon viewing this precision stage spectacle. Expect a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.