What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Brit Floyd, starting from $29.50
- Seating: general-admission floor
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brit Floyd: Pink Floyd Immersion Show
Brit Floyd brings the music of Pink Floyd to life once again with its lavish new stage show, Immersion World Tour 2017. The spectacle of a Pink Floyd concert experience is recaptured in high-definition sound, and with a stunning light show and state-of-the-art video design.
As well as performing favorite moments from The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Wall, and The Division Bell, Brit Floyd will also pay special tribute to the Animals album in its 40th anniversary year with a show-stopping rendition of “Dogs.”
- “Hey You” is what Pink Floyd fans hear when Brit Floyd recreates a full concert experience, complete with a five-piece female choir backing.
- “Coming Back to Life” is how you could describe Pink Floyd’s discography in the hands of this act. They roll through five decades of Floyd from 1965 to now, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn through the brand-new The Endless River.
- “Wish You Were Here” is what you’ll be texting your friends as Brit Floyd recreates hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, and Animals.
- “The Machine” is the phrase that will flash through your mind upon viewing this precision stage spectacle. Expect a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation.
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.