- One ticket to see Brit Floyd
- When: Saturday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16 for seating in sections 101–104 or 120–122, rows L–R (up to $32.96 value)
- $22 for seating in sections 101–104 or 120–122, rows E–K; or sections 105 or 119, rows D–R (up to $44.80 value)
- $27 for seating in sections 106, 107, 117, or 118, rows G–R; or sections 4, 6, 7, or 9, rows A–K (up to $55.88 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The senses are stuffed with aural and visual excess as English tribute act Brit Floyd re-creates a real Pink Floyd concert. Backed by a five-piece female choir, the highly trained virtuosos pull out all the stops for their 2014 Discovery World tour. Named after the most recent Pink Floyd box set, the tour charters every era of Floyd, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn to The Division Bell, nailing hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and Animals along the way. Fans who have seen Brit Floyd’s previous tours will marvel at their latest stage setup, which swirls with a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation. The bells and whistles form an unparalleled spectacle, giving fans the closest thing to seeing a Pink Floyd show without being miniaturized and injected into their uncle’s subconscious.