What You'll Get
- One general-admission G-Pass to see Brit Floyd, starting from $22
- Seating: sections 103, 104, 108, and 109
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “Hey You” is what Pink Floyd fans hear when Brit Floyd recreates a full concert experience, complete with a five-piece female choir backing.
- “Coming Back to Life” is how you could describe Pink Floyd’s discography in the hands of this act. They roll through five decades of Floyd from 1965 to now, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn through the brand-new The Endless River.
- “Wish You Were Here” is what you’ll be texting your friends as Brit Floyd recreates hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, and Animals.
- “The Machine” is the phrase that will flash through your mind upon viewing this precision stage spectacle. Expect a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation.
The Fine Print