What You'll Get
- $31 for one G-Pass for upper bowl seating in sections 101–104 or 120–122 (up to $51.26 value)
- $37 for one G-Pass for floor level seating in sections 4 or 6 (rows E–K), floor sections 7 or 9, bowl sections 105–106 or 118–119, or lower bowl seating in sections 101–104 or 120–122 (up to $61.53 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “Hey You” is what Pink Floyd fans hear when Brit Floyd recreates a full concert experience, complete with a five-piece female choir backing.
- “Coming Back to Life” is how you could describe Pink Floyd’s discography in the hands of this act. They roll through five decades of Floyd from 1965 to now, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn through the brand-new The Endless River.
- “Wish You Were Here” is what you’ll be texting your friends as Brit Floyd recreates hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, and Animals.
- “The Machine” is the phrase that will flash through your mind upon viewing this precision stage spectacle. Expect a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. $15 general parking, $20 valet, cash only. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.