What You'll Get
Rock 'n' roll first became popular in America during the 1950s, much like the catch phrase "I got power like I'm Eisenhower." Hear something catchy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one ticket to see the British Invasion Tour 2014 (up to $79.75 value)
- When: Friday, September 12, at 8 p.m
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
British Invasion Tour 2014
- The original British Invasion: a Beatles-instigated phenomenon of the mid 1960s that introduced American audiences to the timeless hits and fresh crumpets of bands from across the pond
- The 2014 British Invasion: a tour bringing together beloved '60s acts
- What Gerry and the Pacemakers have in common with the Beatles: the same manager (Brian Epstein), the same producer (George Martin), the same hometown (Liverpool), the same tendency to sing about the sun ("Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying")
- What Billy J. Kramer has in common with the Beatles: the same manager (Brian Epstein) and the same songwriters (his hits "I'll Keep You Satisfied" and "Bad to Me" were written by Lennon/McCartney)
- How Chad & Jeremy brightened the autumn of 1964: with the gentle pop classic "A Summer Song"
- How you know Mike Pender's Searchers: as the band behind the jukebox hits "Sweets for My Sweet," "Sugar and Spice," and "Needles and Pins"—the song that made them the second group from Liverpool to score a hit in the U.S.
- How you know Denny Laine: as a member of The Moody Blues and Wings, which some say has a connection with the Beatles too
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wellmont Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.