All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Mother’s Day Music Festival
- When: Saturday, May 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Boardwalk Hall
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $69 for sections 109–117 (up to $139.70 value)
- $61 for sections 207–208 or 218–219 (up to $123.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
All tickets include admission to the after-party, as well as a light-up rose gift.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mother’s Day Music Festival
- The Isley Brothers: they won a Grammy in 1970 for “It’s Your Thing,” released a litany of hits including “Who’s That Lady” and “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” wrote “Shout,” which later was covered by Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- Fantasia: After getting her big break taking top honors on American Idol’s third season, her eclectic career has included hit single “Bittersweet” and a role in the recent Broadway production of The Color Purple.
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds: Famous for ubiquitous ballads such as “I Swear,” Edmonds’ sweet tone and songcraft have netted him 10 Grammys, 26 #1 hits, and a nonstop career writing and producing for the likes of Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Madonna. Live, expect a set of fan favorites and new tracks from his latest collaboration with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce.
- Eric Benét: This neo-soul singer has racked up plenty of acclaim during his decades-long career, including four Grammy nods and an NAACP Image Award for his song “Spend My Life With You.” He can also be seen on the second season of BET’s The Real Husbands of Hollywood.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Boardwalk Hall on 5/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boardwalk Hall
Under a 137-foot-high, barrel-vault ceiling, Boardwalk Hall's floor has played host to historic Garden State moments for more than eight decades. The longest clear-span space in the world when it opened in 1929, the venue has seen the nation's first indoor football game, the first indoor helicopter flight, and performances by such luminaries as the Beatles, Frank Sinatra, and Louis Armstrong. A $90 million renovation completed in 2001 ushered the space into the new millennium, updating the lighting, improving the acoustics, and roping off a section of seats for time-traveling audience members.