What You'll Get
Baseball is the last remaining glimmer of summer, outlasting the leaves that fall from trees and the aboveground pools that get turned into giant stockpots for the winter. Hang onto summer with this deal.
- $89 for one rooftop ticket to watch a Chicago Cubs game with unlimited food and refreshments (a $150.63 value)
- Where: Brixen Ivy
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m. on August 30 and September 2; 6 p.m. on September 3
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of game for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Brixen Ivy. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Brixen Ivy's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brixen Ivy
Sporting a play on words for a name, Brixen Ivy overlooks Wrigley Field and the stadium's actual bricks and ivy from its roost just down the third base line. Towering above left field across from the Friendly Confines, the facility maintains an upscale, professional atmosphere on each of its three levels. An experienced chef grills up tasty eats on site, including Italian beef sandwiches, hotdogs, and veggie burgers. For drinks, Brixen Ivy stocks a wide variety of beers, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages, which is much less intrusive than asking players to toss beverages from the field.