Baseball is the last remaining glimmer of summer, outlasting the leaves that fall from trees and the aboveground pools that get turned into giant stockpots for the winter. Hang onto summer with this GrouponLive deal.
- $89 for one rooftop ticket to watch a Chicago Cubs game with unlimited food and refreshments (a $150.63 value)
- Where: Brixen Ivy
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m. on August 30 and September 2; 6 p.m. on September 3
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
Sporting a play on words for a name, Brixen Ivy overlooks Wrigley Field and the stadium's actual bricks and ivy from its roost just down the third base line. Towering above left field across from the Friendly Confines, the facility maintains an upscale, professional atmosphere on each of its three levels. An experienced chef grills up tasty eats on site, including Italian beef sandwiches, hotdogs, and veggie burgers. For drinks, Brixen Ivy stocks a wide variety of beers, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages, which is much less intrusive than asking players to toss beverages from the field.