The true drama of a musical happens down in the orchestra pit, where musicians engage in highly ritualized combat to determine the next song’s conductor. See some rising action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Broadway Boys (up to a $48.25 value)
- When: Friday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Proscenium Stage at Burnsville Performing Arts Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Broadway Boys – "December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night)"
Originally founded in 2005 to perform a one-off show at a New York club, The Broadway Boys combine the flash of a boy band with the old-school showmanship of the Great White Way for an evening of vocal fireworks. Featuring a rotating cast of six performers from such stage hits as Wicked, Rent, and Hairspray, the group harmonizes their way through show tunes and classic pop songs with the backing of a live band. Audiences may find themselves clapping along to the funky beat of “Ease on Down the Road” from The Wiz or listening to Wicked's anthemic "Defying Gravity" sung lullaby-style, before swaying to a medley about New York’s vibrant atmosphere and famously gigantic apples.