- $10 for one ticket to a comedy show and one drink (up to $31 value)
- When: Any Main Room show of your choice through September 30
- Where: Broadway Comedy Club
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to see a schedule of upcoming performers
Broadway Comedy Club has a two-drink minimum. Must purchase two additional drinks to fulfill the two-drink minimum requirement.
- Teddy Smith (February 20)
- Mike Vecchione (February 24 and 28)
- Jon Rineman (February 26)
Broadway Comedy Club
After headlining national shows and performing on The Joan Rivers Show and Evening At The Improv, Al Martin decided to establish his own club to help fellow comedians jumpstart their careers. He opened the doors to New York Comedy Club in 1988 before founding Broadway Comedy Club in 2003. From the heart of New York City, Martin’s venue beckons crowds with a calendar of national-grade entertainment. Each evening, tube-tested stars take the mic for R-rated riffs and family-friendly laughs that shy away from salty anecdotes about mailman taunting.
Multiple showrooms carve the complex into intimate spaces with a clubhouse feel. In each, a menu loaded with burgers, hot dogs, fries, and nachos fuels laughter, while bartenders pour out beer and cocktails.