- $25 for a comedy show for two (up to a $20 value each) and two drinks (up to an $11 value each; up to a $62 total value)
- When: any Main Room show of your choice through March 26
- Where: Broadway Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see a schedule of upcoming performers. <p>
Broadway Comedy Club has a two-drink minimum. Each person must purchase one additional drink to fulfill the two-drink minimum requirement.
Myq Kaplan (December 28)
As seen on The Late Show with David Letterman and The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien
Warning: asks the audience to imagine a Buddhist extremist
**Mike Vecchione (January 4)**
As seen on Comedy Central, Last Comic Standing, and The Tonight Show
D.C. Benny (January 11)
As seen on Showtime at the Apollo, Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, and The Chris Rock Show
Warning: contains sexual references, possibly offensive material
Broadway Comedy Club
After headlining national shows and performing on The Joan Rivers Show and Evening At The Improv, Al Martin decided to establish his own club to help fellow comedians jumpstart their careers. He opened the doors to New York Comedy Club in 1988 before founding Broadway Comedy Club in 2003. From the heart of New York City, Martin’s venue beckons crowds with a calendar of national-grade entertainment. Each evening, tube-tested stars take the mic for R-rated riffs and family-friendly laughs that shy away from salty anecdotes about mailman taunting.
Multiple showrooms carve the complex into intimate spaces with a clubhouse feel. In each, a menu loaded with burgers, hot dogs, fries, and nachos fuels laughter, while bartenders pour out beer and cocktails.