An American-style brass band composed of cornets, tubas, and more put their own spin on tunes from Broadway shows starring women in the lead
What You'll Get
- Seating: best available
- Must redeem tickets together at the venue to sit together
Ticket values vary depending on the date and venue you select.
Available Dates and Locations
- Linton Middle School in Penn Hills – Thursday, September 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Carson Middle School in McCandless – Friday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m. Click to view the seating chart.
- The Palace Theatre in Greensburg – Saturday, September 7, at 7:30 p.m. Click to view the seating chart.
- Upper St. Clair High School – Tuesday, September 10, at 7:30 p.m. Click to view the seating chart.
- Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland – Thursday, September 12, at 7:30 p.m. Click to view the seating chart.
River City Brass: Broadway Divas!
- The band: The River City Brass is a 28-piece ensemble that was created in the ’80s to bring back the sound of the classic American brass band. Instruments include cornets, trombones, tubas, percussion, and more.
- The program: The 38th season kicks off with Broadway Divas!, which features show tunes from Broadway shows with women in starring roles
- The songs: Expect notable numbers from Gypsy, Cabaret, Hello Dolly, Evita, and more
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem tickets together at the venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.