What You'll Get
- $47.25 for one ticket to see I Love Lucy: Live on Stage (up to $67.50 value)
- When: 7:30 p.m. on March 17-19 and 7 p.m. on March 22
- Where: Times-Union Center
- Seating: Loge Center (AAA-GGG)
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- Who is Lucy and why do I love her?: Lucille Ball—comedian, TV star, and pioneer for women in the entertainment industry—was known for her effervescent charm, slapstick humor, and long-running sitcom, I Love Lucy, which co-starred Ball’s then-husband and business partner, Desi Arnaz. Also in the cast were Vivian Vance and William Frawley as their neighbors Ethel and Fred.
- Why should I love I Love Lucy: Live on Stage?: it recreates a live studio audience taping of the show circa 1952
- How?: behind-the-scenes riffing, portions of two well-known episodes, music from The Ricky Ricardo Orchestra
- Are there commercials?: Yes. The Crystaltone Singers perform jingles for Brylcream and Chevrolet.
- Examiner.com praised it for being: “An absolutely brilliant and utterly engaging tribute to that iconic television show.”
- Likewise, Musicals in LA called it: “Fresh, lovely, and full of life…a shining love letter to the one and only First Lady of comedy.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Times-Union Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office (904) 442-2929 promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.