What You'll Get
- One Broadway Subscription Series, including one ticket to each of the five musicals below, with prime seating available in each price level
- $160 for upper balcony seating (rows KK–SS)
- $225 for upper balcony seating (rows AA–JJ)
- $300 for main floor or lower balcony seating
- You will receive your tickets via email.
- View the seating chart.
- Elf the Musical (Wednesday, November 30, at 7:30 p.m.): Based on the 2003 film that has become a modern-day Christmas classic, this hilarious tale follows Buddy the Elf on his search for his true identity in New York City.
- Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy (Wednesday, January 18, at 7:30 p.m.): Theatrical and circus impresario Neil Goldberg created this exotic show, which blends an international cast of aerialists, contortionists, acrobats, jugglers, and musicians into a dazzling performance hailed as “jaw dropping!” by the LA Times.
- 42nd Street (Tuesday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m.): Starry-eyed dancer Peggy Sawyer leaves her small-town home to become an unlikely Broadway star in this classic packed with iconic songs like “We’re In the Money” and “I Only Have Eyes for You.”
- Annie (Sunday, March 26, at 7 p.m.): This brand-new incarnation of the original will feature book and score by a trio of Tony winners, and of course, beloved songs such as “It’s a Hard Knock Life” and “Easy Street.”
- Rent (Thursday, May 18, at 7:30 p.m.): The winner of the Tony Award for Best Musical and the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, the rock opera Rent features irresistible tunes belted by lovably flawed characters, a combination that spawned a feature film and allowed the show to thrive on Broadway for 12 years. S
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem at location. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at events. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.