- Broccoli City Earth Day Festival
- When: Saturday, May 3, at 12 p.m.
- Where: LA Mart
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one ticket (up to $29 value) and one $50 Uber e-gift card (up to $79 total value)
- $56 for two tickets (up to $58 value) and two $50 Uber e-gift cards (up to $158 total value)
This promo offer is good until 6/16/14 and is only valid in Southern California.
Broccoli City Earth Day Festival
- JoJo: the teen pop sensation behind hits such as “Leave (Get Out)” and “Too Little Too Late;” seen in roles on The Bernie Mac Show and the recent film G.B.F.
- Dizzy Wright: hip-hopper behind albums such as SmokeOut Conversations and The Golden Age, which both charted on Billboard despite being on an indie label
- JMSN: one-man sound machine whose collages of R&B, pop-rock, and electronica have been featured in the film Fired Up and on TV’s So You Think You Can Dance
- Click here to view the musical lineup
Hosts and Attractions
- Va$htie: the stylish host the New York Times labeled “a role model for young tastemakers”
- Broccoli City: a social enterprise promoting cool and innovative ways to create environmentally sustainable lifestyles; also, a place that tastes better when cheese clouds rain on it
- Activities: yoga and fitness instruction, a pop-up marketplace, a body-wellness center, environmental education
- Bites: healthy grub from diverse food trucks, beer and spirit garden for patrons 21 and over