Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for one ticket to “Take Me Home”: Music of John Denver (up to a $33.35 value)
- Where: Brockville Arts Centre
- Seating: best available reserved seating
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Available Dates and Showtimes
- Wednesday, August 21, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 22, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, August 22, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.<p>
“Take Me Home”: Music of John Denver
Jim Curry performing "Leaving on a Jet Plane"
Jim Curry isn't the stereotypical impersonator. There's an extra sincerity to his voice and performance, making him the ideal individual to carry on the legacy of John Denver. With a natural dulcet croon that mirrors Denver's gentle tone, Jim voiced the role of his departed hero in the CBS biopic Take Me Home: The John Denver Story. Since then, he's crafted a loving touring tribute show to Denver that has moved audiences across the United States and Canada. During live shows, Jim assumes the role of a man so gregarious that even the surly Muppets wanted to be his friend, sometimes joined by a full orchestra or band, sometimes just bringing a guitar. Playing all of the greatest hits, including "Take Me Home Country Roads," "Thank God I'm a Country Boy," and "Calypso," Jim continues John's mission to spread joy, peace, and environmental consciousness to a new generation.