What You'll Get
- $25 for Ted Outerbridge Clockwork Mysteries (up to $41.25 value)
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Brockville Arts Centre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ted Outerbridge Clockwork Mysteries
- The Story: Armed with an ornate Victorian time machine, Ted and Marion Outerbridge travel through time and warp its pace, while embroidering their foggy, clock-dotted landscape with disappearances, glinting knives, psychic predictions, and levitations
- Awards and Accolades: The duo won Ontario Contact’s 2011 Award of Excellence and the BC Touring Council’s 2010 Touring Artist of the Year award. They’ve been described as “the most successful magicians in Canada” (Montreal Gazette) and as “champions of magic” (Hamburg’s Bergedorfer Zeitung).
- Behind the Scenes: The 20-plus illusions were specially designed for Ted and Marion, who wrote and directed the show, and enlisted talented designers to help create the show’s mysterious feel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Brockville Arts Centre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.