What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Broods, starting from $15
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who They Are: Vocalist Georgia Nott and multi-instrumentalist Caleb Nott, a pair of New Zealand siblings who spent their formative years accompanying their parents as they performed in an ABBA tribute band. These roots are apparent in their dreamy electro-pop, which has earned them No. 1 albums and awards in their home country.
- Where to Start: the piano- and synth-heavy “Bridges” from their debut EP; the spooky “Freak of Nature” featuring Tove Lo
- For Fans Of: MØ, Haim, Chvrches, and Lorde, whose cowriter and producer Joel Little has worked extensively with Broods
The Fine Print