- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.59 value)
- $36 for one general-admission ticket and a roasted-pig platter (up to $46.40 value)
- Happy hour runs all night and offers half off specialty cocktails, wines, and draft beers. All music performances begin at 7 p.m.
- Korean Bo Ssam–style pork with sides of kimchi-and-bacon-fried rice, lettuce, and a ginger-scallion sauce
- Southern-style with sides of grits, collard greens, and a house-made barbecue sauce
Brooklyn Pig Roast
- The Roast: Whole-roasted pig prepared either Korean-style or Southern-style, served with an a la carte menu created by…
- The Mastermind: Celebrity chef Michael Psilakis has been lauded by Bon Appetit, the NY Times, and Esquire, which named him “Chef of the Year.” He rounds out the festival’s menu with the authentic NOLA-style eats that earned his restaurant, Anthos, a Michelin star and a James Beard Award nomination.
- The Rest of the Food and Drink: You can view it on the full menu here.
- The Live Music: swinging, funky, jazzy, and designed to make the dance floor live up to its name