Guests can choose from over 100 whiskeys and spirits to sample, as well as enjoy live music and purchase food
What You'll Get
Guests of the Brooklyn Whiskey Fest get the opportunity to sample over 100 styles and flavors, including a variety of spirits such as vodka, gin, tequila and more. Upon entry, visitors will receive a souvenir tasting glass to take from table to table to drink its brand. The festival offers designated driver tickets, which allow them entry and can participate in all festivities except for the drinking part, to ensure they remain sober enough to drive. From Kentucky bourbon to Irish Whiskey, attendees will likely find a new sampling experience.
- What’s included:
- Souvenir tasting glasses
- Whiskey samples
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with a valid picture ID
- Date and times: Saturday, March 28, 1–4 p.m. (session 1) or 6–9 p.m. (session 2)
- Prohibited items: backpacks, large bags, outside food and drinks
- Transportation: paid parking available
- Pets allowed? No
No re-entry allowed
- Are Children Allowed?: No infants, toddlers, children or strollers are allowed in the event
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2020. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Online registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Must be 21 or older to enter. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.