Guests can enjoy an entire session of wine with 100+ styles to try from around the world
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: admission, a souvenir sample glass, samples of wine for the session, and access to live music, interactive games, and more
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with a valid photo ID
- Dates and times: Saturday, February 8, 2020:
- Session 1: 1 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Session 2: : 6 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- No children, toddlers, infants, or strollers permitted
- Pets allowed? No
- No re-entry allowed
- Prohibited items: knapsacks, large bags, outside food or drinks
Brooklyn Wine Fest
- The wine: Sourced everywhere from Chile to Australia, the 100+ wines on display at the festival nearly run the gamut of varietals, and best of all, every ticket-holder is granted unlimited samples.
- The food: Food vendors will be selling everything from Polish Sausages to Columbian Empanadas to pair with the amazing wines and festive atmosphere.
- The music: Local bands and musicians will accompany the wine tastings with numerous live sets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 8, 2020. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Online registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Expires on February 8, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.