- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20.60 value)
Warning: contains profanity and improper use of butter
- His start: Brooks began performing standup in his home state of Iowa before bouncing around and eventually settling in LA.
- His big break: In 2013, he landed a job as a writer for Saturday Night Live. He earned a spot as a cast member for the 2013–14 season, but his SNL career ended when the season ended.
- How he announced his departure: via a Tweet that read, “Fired from New York it’s Saturday night!”
- Where else you’ve seen him: on his own half-hour Comedy Central special in 2015, plus Conan, Late Night with Seth Meyers, and even HBO’s Girls.
- His latest: In 2015, Brooks released his first comedy album, This Is Cool, Right?
- The acclaim: His debut earned heaps of praise, including from the AV Club, which called it “manic, honest, and completely absurd.”