What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20.60 value)
Warning: contains profanity and improper use of butter
- His start: Brooks began performing standup in his home state of Iowa before bouncing around and eventually settling in LA.
- His big break: In 2013, he landed a job as a writer for Saturday Night Live. He earned a spot as a cast member for the 2013–14 season, but his SNL career ended when the season ended.
- How he announced his departure: via a Tweet that read, “Fired from New York it’s Saturday night!”
- Where else you’ve seen him: on his own half-hour Comedy Central special in 2015, plus Conan, Late Night with Seth Meyers, and even HBO’s Girls.
- His latest: In 2015, Brooks released his first comedy album, This Is Cool, Right?
- The acclaim: His debut earned heaps of praise, including from the AV Club, which called it “manic, honest, and completely absurd.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 1/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.