What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket for rear orchestra or balcony seating (up to $25.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Other Stories by Eric Carle
- The stories you’ll experience: faithful adaptations of three Eric Carle books, including The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me, and the main event, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- The sights you’ll see: a colorful cast of puppets, including giant caterpillars, birds, bears, and frogs—alongside paper props and immersive sets
- The praise it earned: Time Out Chicago said, “Even kids unfamiliar with Carle’s canon remain rapt, thanks in large part to the dramatic lighting, those glowing sets and the handiwork of (just) two puppeteers.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.