- $12 for one ticket for general admission (up to $36.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Ages 2 and older must have a ticket
Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Other Stories by Eric Carle
- The stories you’ll experience: faithful adaptations of three Eric Carle books, including The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me, and the main event, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- The sights you’ll see: a colorful cast of puppets, including giant caterpillars, birds, bears, and frogs—alongside paper props and immersive sets
- The praise it earned: Time Out Chicago said, “Even kids unfamiliar with Carle’s canon remain rapt, thanks in large part to the dramatic lighting, those glowing sets and the handiwork of (just) two puppeteers.”
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.