What You'll Get
- $51.50 for one ticket to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (up to $81.67 value)
- When: Thursday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PNC Arena
- Section: 328–330 or 336–338
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- The Boss, according to The Numbers: 20 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes, 1 Oscar, and more than 120 million albums sold worldwide
- Halls of Fame where Springsteen can hang his '70s knit cap: Songwriters Hall of Fame and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cool fact: the E Street Band is about to get its own induction in The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Why they call Springsteen "The Boss:" some stories say it’s because he was in charge of collecting the band's money after shows during the early days; others say it’s due to his larger-than-life stage presence and collection of “#1 Boss” coffee mugs
- Live moments to look forward to: Bruce and Little Steven huddling around the mic to harmonize, Max Weinberg’s impeccable posture, the late Clarence Clemons’ nephew Jake proving Mendel's theory that saxophone talent is genetic
- The setlist: spans Bruce’s entire oeuvre from 1973’s Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J. to 2014’s acclaimed High Hopes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/24 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at PNC Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.