What You'll Get
- $42 for one G-Pass to see Bryan Adams (up to $83.57 value)
- When: Monday, October 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Chicago Theatre
- Sections: main floor 1L and 1R (rows F–L), balcony 1L, 1R, 2L, and 2R (rows A–L), balcony 3L (rows H–L), and balcony 3R (rows G–L)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices—price may differ on day of event.
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- The album that rocketed him to fame in the United States: 1983’s Cuts Like a Knife
- The album that rocketed him to worldwide fame: 1984’s Reckless
- Three songs on Reckless you probably know by heart: “Summer of ‘69,” “Run to You,” and “Heaven”
- Song scored for a band of thieves: 1991’s massively popular “Everything I Do (I Do It For You),” which appeared in the film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- Other contributions to the world: He’s been awarded the Allan Waters Humanitarian Award for his work with charities and received Order of Canada and Order of British Columbia honors for his work in music and philanthropy.
- How to get a peek at his sources of songwriting inspiration: Try to get a glimpse of the “Song Ideas” list inked on the bottom of his shoe or just throw on new album Tracks of My Years, filled with covers of formative artists including Bob Dylan, Brian Wilson, and Chuck Berry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Chicago Theatre on 10/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.