- One G-Pass to see Bryan Adams: The Reckless Tour
- When: Thursday, July 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early discount on pavilion rows AA–ZZ (up to $45.80 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for pavilion rows AA–ZZ (up to $45.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices—price may differ on day of event.
Bryan Adams: The Reckless Tour
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- The album that rocketed him to fame in the US: 1983’s Cuts Like a Knife
- The album that rocketed him to worldwide fame, and just celebrated it’s 30th anniversary: 1984’s Reckless
- Reckless stats: it sold 12 million albums, earned 11 platinum certifications and 2 gold certifications, and was the first Canadian album to sell over one million units in Canada
- Alternative title that should be considered for Reckless: Bryan Adams’s Greatest Hits: Vol. 1
- Why: it landed six Top 15 singles (a feat that only Michael Jackson and Springsteen had achieved at the time)
- What you’ll hear on The Reckless Tour: the immortal “Summer of ‘69,” the charging “Run to You,” and the power-ballad “Heaven,” plus some B-sides from the Reckless era