What You'll Get
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass for the general-admission lawn (up to $35.60 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price].
- $25 for one G-Pass for the general-admission lawn (up to $35.60 value)
- Both options include a copy of Bryan Adams’ new album, Get Up!
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices—price may differ on day of event.
Bryan Adams: The Get Up! Tour
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- What made him Canada’s best-known ambassador: a string of records (including Cuts Like a Knife and the seminal Reckless) that sold more than 65 million albums across the world, sent Bryan touring across six continents, and landed #1 singles in over 40 countries
- Bryan’s distinguished North American achievements: At home, he was awarded the Order of Canada, inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, and honored with a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame. In the U.S., he’s been nominated for three Academy Awards and five Golden Globes, won a Grammy, and earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Get Up!: Bryan’s brand-new record, featuring new tracks co-written by longtime partner Jim Vallance and popping production from studio wizard and ELO frontman Jeff Lynne
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed-contact box office prior to purchase. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue & affiliates from related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide email address at checkout, which will be provided to Delivery Agent to facilitate album delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.