- $26 for one G-Pass for seating in terrace sections 9 and 14 (up to $38.25 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for seating in terrace sections 10–13 (Rows AAA-EEE) (up to $52.60 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in loge sections 4 and 8 (up to $68.10 value)
- All ticket packages include a copy of Bryan Adams’ new album, Get Up!
- Ticket value includes all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices—price may differ on day of event.
Bryan Adams: The Get Up! Tour
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- What made him Canada’s best-known ambassador: a string of records (including Cuts Like a Knife and the seminal Reckless) that sold more than 65 million albums across the world, sent Bryan touring across six continents, and landed #1 singles in over 40 countries
- Bryan’s distinguished North American achievements: At home, he was awarded the Order of Canada, inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, and honored with a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame. In the U.S., he’s been nominated for three Academy Awards and five Golden Globes, won a Grammy, and earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Get Up!: Bryan’s brand-new record, featuring new tracks co-written by longtime partner Jim Vallance and popping production from studio wizard and ELO frontman Jeff Lynne