- $36.50 for one ticket to see Bryan Adams: The Reckless Tour (up to $60.75 value)
- When: Friday, February 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Canadian Tire Centre
- Seating: sections 304–326
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Bryan Adams: The Reckless Tour
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- The album that rocketed him to fame in the US: 1983’s Cuts Like a Knife
- The album that rocketed him to worldwide fame, and just celebrated it’s 30th anniversary: 1984’s Reckless
- Reckless stats: it sold 12 million albums, earned 11 platinum certifications and 2 gold certifications, and was the first Canadian album to sell over one million units in Canada
- Alternative title that should be considered for Reckless: Bryan Adams’s Greatest Hits: Vol. 1
- Why: it landed six Top 15 singles (a feat that only Michael Jackson and Springsteen had achieved at the time)
- What you’ll hear on The Reckless Tour: all 38 minutes of the album, including the immortal “Summer of ‘69,” the charging “Run to You,” and the power-ballad “Heaven,” plus some B-sides from the Reckless era
- Other hits you’ll likely hear: “Can’t Stop This Thing We Started” and 1991’s massively popular “Everything I Do (I Do It For You),” which appeared in the film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves