All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in section 800 (up to $66.95 value) Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His music: pairs soulful singing with the trap genre’s bleak synths and skittering hi-hats
- His debut album: T R A P S O U L, which dropped in October 2015
- His famous fans include: Drake and Timbaland
- Songs you should know: breakout hit “Don’t,” and followups “Sorry Not Sorry” and “Been That Way”
- Where he first got attention: his SoundCloud uploads, especially “Don’t,” which took the Internet by storm
- Where he signed his record deal: RCA—the home of kindred spirits Tinashe and Miguel
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.