All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20.50 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $39.60 value)
- $35.50 for one ticket for main floor seating in rows Q-GG (up to $51.48 value)
Bubble Guppies Live! Ready to Rock 2017
- Who the Bubble Guppies Are: Molly, Gil, and the gang are a group of musical merperson preschoolers who help children learn and laugh with their Nickelodeon TV show.
- Their Live Adventure: The Bubble Guppies are getting ready to put on a rock ‘n’ roll show, but then a special band member goes missing. The gang seeks out help from Mr. Grouper, then begins searching high and low in their underwater world.
- What to Expect: Audiences get in on the fun as they dance along to rock tunes, laugh along to silly hijinks, and search along with the Bubble Guppies during this wet and wild adventure.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Theater
As vaudeville heaved its last breaths in the late 1920s, RKO’s Riverside Theater opened in 1928 and served as a performance hall for just a few years before Warner Brothers took it over to screen their films. Decades of neglect followed, reaching a nadir in 1966 when a carelessly tossed cigarette butt incinerated the proscenium’s drapery, prompting the cash-conscious owners to replace the opulent teal velour with workmanlike duvetyn. A slated demolition in 1982 nearly replaced the theater with a shopping mall before a coalition of citizens convinced philanthropist Joseph Zilber to save the space. In the subsequent renovations, craftsmen installed plush red drapery, overhauled the obsolete lighting, and repainted the faded French Baroque gilding of the auditorium, restoring the elegant space to its former glory and inspiring it to get back out on the theater dating scene.