Band plays hits such as “Crazy B*h,” “Sorry,” and “Lit Up,” along with tracks from their latest album, Rock ‘n’ Roll
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of years Buckcherry has been rocking faces off: more than 20, with brief hiatuses so fans could grow their faces back
- Lead singer Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson met: through a mutual tattoo artist
- Biggest hits of the 2000s: “Crazy B***h,” “Sorry,” “Lit Up,” “Too Drunk”
- Hits from their 2013 album, Confessions: “Seven Ways to Die,” “Nothing Left But Tears”
- Their latest: their seventh studio album, 2015’s Rock ‘n’ Roll
- How it differs from Confessions: rather than form a concept album, its 10 tracks are loose and straightforward, with an ode to clothing (“Tight Pants”), an ode to weather (“Rain’s Falling”), and an ode to human emotion (“The Feeling Never Dies”)
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.