What You'll Get
- $14 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of years Buckcherry has been rocking faces off: 20, with brief hiatuses so fans could grow their faces back
- Inspiration for the name: a friendly female impersonator
- Lead singer Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson met: through a mutual tattoo artist
- Parts of Todd that aren’t tattooed: left armpit, pinkie toenail
- Biggest hits of the 2000s: “Crazy B***h,” “Sorry,” “Lit Up,” “Too Drunk”
- Hits from their 2013 album, Confessions: “Seven Ways to Die,” “Nothing Left But Tears”
- How Confessions defied the shuffle age: with rocking, dark material in the form of a concept album about the seven deadly sins
- Why they didn’t take a break after Confessions: because they were too busy writing and recording their seventh studio album, Rock ‘n’ Roll
- How it differs from Confessions: rather than form a concept album, its 10 serrated tracks are loose and straightforward, with an ode to clothing (“Tight Pants”), an ode to weather (“Rain’s Falling”), and an ode to human emotion (“The Feeling Never Dies”)
- Opening act: Sons of Texas, a quintet of metal-crazed rockers from the Lone Star State
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 5 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.