- Buckets and Boots Benefit Concert featuring The Bellamy Brothers, Pat Green, Wade Bowen, Stoney LaRue, and Josh Weathers
- When: Saturday, July 12. Gates open at 4 p.m.
- Where: Rocker B Ranch
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full lineup.
- $18 for one ticket (up to $27.85 value)
- $65 for four tickets (up to $111.40 value)
- Police, firefighters, and children under age 12 are admitted for free.
Buckets and Boots Benefit Concert
- The Bellamy Brothers: Since the late 1960s, brothers David and Howard Bellamy have crafted cosmopolitan country that appeals to pop and honky-tonk fans alike. Their songbook includes the feel-good hit “Let Your Love Flow” and the feel-really-good hit “If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me.”
- Pat Green: this three-time Grammy nominee has sold over 2 million albums, and his explosive live shows have sold out venues like Nokia Theatre in Times Square and the Houston Astrodome in Texas, earning him the nickname “the Springsteen of the South West” by People Magazine.
- Wade Bowen: described by The New York Times as “an earnest and direct singer who wrings feeling from small vocal gestures,” Wade Bowen has a whiskey-soaked baritone that’s steered Red Dirt country hits such as “Songs About Trucks” and “Saturday Night”
- Stoney LaRue: So instilled in the Texas Red Dirt genre that his debut album was called The Red Dirt Album, LaRue is known for his emotionally honest twang that has dominated honky-tonks and dance halls across Oklahoma and Texas for up to 300 shows per year
- Josh Weathers: a change of pace in the country-heavy lineup, this Fort Worth songwriter leads a powerhouse quartet of R&B, funk, rock, and soul that has played with the likes of George Clinton and Leon Russell
- What the concert benefits: the Buckets and Boots Foundation, an organization that supports local firefighters and works to rebuild the Palo Pinto County area after devastating wildfires