What You'll Get
Reaching toward a singer is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren’t afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this deal.
- Admission to the Buckets and Boots Benefit Concert with emcee Willie Robertson of A&E’s Duck Dynasty
- When: Saturday, July 13, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Rocker B Ranch
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.<p>
- $14 for one ticket (up to a $29.85 value)
- $50 for four tickets (up to a $119.40 value)<p>
- Police, firefighters, and children under age 12 are admitted for free.<p>
Buckets and Boots Benefit Concert
Tracy Lawrence—"Find Out Who Your Friends Are"
* What the concert benefits: the Buckets and Boots Foundation, an organization supporting local firefighters and working to rebuild the area after devastating wildfires * The evening's emcee: Willie Robertson of A&E's Duck Dynasty * Age at which headliner Tracy Lawrence wrote his first song: 3 * If Tracy Lawrence had a pair of boots for each of his Billboard country singles—including "Alibis" and "Find Out Who Your Friends Are"—he would have 60 boots * Turnpike Troubadours' genre: Red Dirt, a bluesy, rocking sound named for the soil in Oklahoma and Texas * How Casey Donahew Band gets crowds moving: with raucous live shows and throwback country sound * Who else you'll see: a mystery guest still hiding behind a ten-gallon hat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2013. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Rocker B Ranch. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Buckets and Boots Foundation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 mins before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Children 12 and under are free. Parking fee not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.