Run downhill for 5k, 10K, or a half marathon, or qualify for the Boston Marathon with the full marathon
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Each participant receives: custom event medal, custom event Dri-Fit Tech t-shirt, Pre- and Post-Race “Runner’s Brunch” (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc.) entry into the post-race festival.
- Check-in time and location: race day registration begins at 7 a.m.; packet pick-up is available on Friday, January 3, from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express Phoenix West or on the day of the event at start line areas.
- Race start time:
- Marathon begins at 8 a.m at Sun City Festival Baseball Fields.
- Half marathon begins at 9 a.m.
- 10K race begins at 9:15 a.m.
- 5K begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Award Ceremony Begins at 10:45 AM -(approx).
- Timing method: chip-timed.
- Transportation: shuttles will be available every 30 minutes from the finish line area to the starting line location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Must sign waiver. Online registration required prior to event date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. City of Buckeye is the issuer of the tickets for this event. Discount reflects the Buckeye Marathon's current price and may differ on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buckeye Marathon
With 5K, 10K, and half- or full-marathon courses to choose from, runners at the Buckeye Marathon are in store for an exciting race amid beautiful scenery no matter which race they run. 5K, 10K, and half-marathon runners will start and end their race at the Buckeye Municipal Airport, with picturesque views of the White Tank Mountains along the outgoing section. Runners who opt for the Boston Marathon–qualifying full marathon will begin at the Sun City Festival community and descend more than 530 feet as they run around the White Tank Mountains before ending at the Buckeye Municipal Airport. And regardless of their final time, all runners can feel good about their efforts, because proceeds from the race will benefit the City of Buckeye Youth Scholarship Fund, which funds recreational activities for kids.