- $20 for one G-Pass for mid-orchestra, mid-balcony, upper-balcony, or gallery seating (up to $65.85 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Buddy Guy’s birth name: George Guy
- Chicago: the city whose blues sound was forged by Buddy
- 6: the number of Buddy’s Grammy Awards
- 30: Buddy’s spot on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 2005: the year Buddy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Born to Play Guitar: Buddy’s latest—and 28th—studio album, featuring guest stars including Billy Gibbons and Van Morrison
- No. 1: where Rhythm & Blues debuted on the Billboard blues charts
- Hey Buddy, do you have the blues?: “Damn Right, I Got the Blues”
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.