What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for mid-orchestra, mid-balcony, upper-balcony, or gallery seating (up to $65.85 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Buddy Guy’s birth name: George Guy
- Chicago: the city whose blues sound was forged by Buddy
- 6: the number of Buddy’s Grammy Awards
- 30: Buddy’s spot on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 2005: the year Buddy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Born to Play Guitar: Buddy’s latest—and 28th—studio album, featuring guest stars including Billy Gibbons and Van Morrison
- No. 1: where Rhythm & Blues debuted on the Billboard blues charts
- Hey Buddy, do you have the blues?: “Damn Right, I Got the Blues”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.