What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing in the Pit, or select first come-first serve seating in Tiers 1-3 (up to $40 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for reserved upper balcony seating (up to $70 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Buddy Guy’s birth name: George Guy
- Chicago: the city whose blues sound was forged by Buddy, and the city that owes him a key and a park
- 6: the number of Buddy’s Grammy Awards
- 30: Buddy’s spot on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 2005: the year Buddy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Born to Play Guitar: Buddy’s latest—and 28th—studio album, featuring guest stars including Billy Gibbons and Van Morrison
- No. 1: where Born to Play Guitar debuted on the Billboard blues charts
- Hey Buddy, do you have the blues?: “Damn Right, I Got the Blues”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.