What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Buddy Guy, starting from $35
- Seating: side orchestra sections B or G (rows K-U)
- Seats may have obstructed view
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Buddy Guy’s birth name: George Guy
- Chicago: the city whose blues sound was forged by Buddy, and the city that owes him a key and a park
- 6: the number of Buddy’s Grammy Awards
- 30: Buddy’s spot on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 2005: the year Buddy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Born to Play Guitar: Buddy’s latest—and 28th—studio album, featuring guest stars including Billy Gibbons and Van Morrison
- No. 1: where Born to Play Guitar debuted on the Billboard blues charts
- Hey Buddy, do you have the blues?: “Damn Right, I Got the Blues”
The Fine Print