Blues legend whose career of buttery riffs and heartfelt wails spans more than 50 years teams up with renowned blue-rock guitarist
What You'll Get
- Seating: riser
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
- Prohibited items: pets, fireworks, grills, coolers, outside food or beverages, umbrellas, or tents
- No re-entry
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The man: The legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and Grammy-winning blues artist has influenced countless musicians, including Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and yes, Jimi Hendrix.
- The myth: Born George Guy, he ranks No. 23 on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists.
- The legend: Guy is responsible for Chicago’s signature blues sound
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- Who he is: An instant legend when he burst onto the blues scene at the age of 16, the charismatic guitarist has seen every one of his albums skyrocket to No. 1 on the Billboard U.S. Blues charts.
- The hits: “Blue on Black” and “Deja Voodoo”
- What’s new: 2017’s Lay It on Down, an album that finds Shepherd staying true to his blues while incorporating hints of country and soul
The Fine Print