- One G-Pass to see Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
- When: Thursday, November 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Adler Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for seating in rows Y–EE of orchestra section C or D, or rows A–F of loge section F or G (up to a $47.55 value)
- $32 for seating in rows Q–T of orchestra sections A–D, or rows AA–CC of loge sections F–H, plus a spatula (up to a $59.44 value)
- $34 for seating in rows U–W of orchestra sections A–D, or rows A–D of loge section G or H, plus a travel mug (up to a $57.45 value)
- $46 for seating in rows L–P of orchestra sections A–D, or rows AA–CC of loge sections F–H, plus an autographed book (up to a $77.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC’s celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo’s Bake Shop (also known as Carlo’s Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular, and grew to colonize an empire of multimedia enterprises, showing up on TV screens and book covers. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.<p>