All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this deal.
- Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
- When: Sunday, November 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Chapman Music Hall at Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $28 for one ticket for seating in the mezzanine, rows C–K (a $43.75 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra, rows Y–CC, plus a spatula (a $55.74 value)
- $32 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra, rows S–V, plus a travel mug (a $53.75 value)
- $70 for two tickets for seating in the orchestra, rows M–Q, plus a signed book (a $115.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC’s celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo’s Bake Shop (also known as Carlo’s Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular, and grew to colonize an empire of multimedia enterprises, showing up on TV screens and book covers. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tulsa Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects myTicketOffice.com's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.