- Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
- When: Wednesday, November 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cofrin Family Hall at Weidner Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.; doors to building open at 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the mezzanine, rows E–G (a $47.25 value)
- $32 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra circle, rows DD–FF, plus a spatula (a $59.24 value)
- $34 for one ticket for seating in the mezzanine, rows B–D, plus a travel mug (a $57.25 value)
- $74 for two tickets for seating in the orchestra circle, rows Z–BB, plus a signed book (a $121.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC's celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo's Bake Shop (also known as Carlo's Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular, and grew to colonize an empire of multimedia enterprises, showing up on TV screens and book covers. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.