- Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
- When: Monday, November 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Aronoff Center for the Arts at Procter & Gamble Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $33 for one ticket for seating in the loge, rows D-H (a $57.25 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in the loge, rows A–C, plus a spatula (a $69.24 value)
- $37 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra, rows V–Z, plus a travel mug (a $67.25 value)
- $84 for two tickets for seating in the orchestra, rows P–U, plus a signed book (a $140 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC's celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo's Bake Shop (also known as Carlo's Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular, and grew to colonize an empire of multimedia enterprises, showing up on TV screens and book covers. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.