- One ticket to see Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
- When: Wednesday, November 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre Center for the Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Seating and Package Options
- $31 for left, center, or right balcony, rows HH, JJ, or KK (up to a $48.75 value)
- $40 for left, center, or right rear orchestra, rows X–Z,and a spatula (up to a $73.34 value)
- $42 for left, center, or right loge, rows CC, DD, or EE, and a travel mug (up to a $71.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC’s celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo’s Bake Shop (also known as Carlo’s Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular. Faster than bread can rise, Buddy began showing up on TV screens on Cake Boss and Next Great Baker, on book covers, and as a non-edible bobblehead. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.