- $28 for one ticket to Sparta Combat League’s When Champions Collide, plus a $10 food and beverage voucher (a $40.50 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Seating: Mid or End bowl, marked in purple on the seating chart
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Sparta Combat League: When Champions Collide
In mid-November, Sparta Combat League returns to the Budweiser Events Center for another hard-hitting night of MMA. During its last visit in April, SCL’s Army vs. Marines event featured a card of more than 10 bouts. That evening, fans witnessed one vicious brawl after the next, including several TKOs and only one fight going the distance. They can expect much of the same at When Champions Collide, which will most likely live up to its title thanks to multiple championship fights in both Muay Thai Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts. Plus, fans will also get the chance to see some of the industry’s best young fighters in action before they move on to the big stage or parlay their superhuman strength into jobs as emergency pickle-jar openers.