What You'll Get
- $24 to see two MMA events, Fight for the Troops and Army vs. Marines VI ($48.50 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m., respectively
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Door time: One hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- For the Fight for the Troops event, your ticket is good for seating in sections C–T; see the seating chart
- For the Army vs. Marines event, your ticket is good for seating in sections K, L, or M; see the seating chart
Fight for the Troops and Army vs. Marines VI
In a day-long celebration of our country’s heroes on April 25, Budweiser Events Center shakes beneath bone-crushing martial arts moves as some of MMA’s most talented fighters put on a show for spectators and veterans alike. The action-packed doubleheader begins at 1 p.m. with Fight for the Troops, an event set to showcase both male and female bruisers during more than 10 scheduled bouts.
Later in the evening, and once the cage has been outfitted with fresh “Trespassers Will Be Roundhouse Kicked” signs, the sixth installment of Army v. Marines rumbles into the ring. This event pits elite soldiers from all branches of the Military against each other in ferocious battles for pride. Fans are sure to be on the edges of their seats all evening thanks to a stacked fight card, including a 185-pound pro MMA bout between Ian “The Hurricane” Heinisch and Canaan “Superbeast” Grigsby.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 4/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Budweiser Events Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Budweiser Events Centers's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before match time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.